Clayton Parish Council wish to appoint up to two contractors to provide general services to the Parish Council.
The services we may require:
- Lifting and moving of Council equipment
- Cleaning ‘Welcome to Clayton’ signage and cutting back vegetation around them.
- Transporting of goods (including Flower Baskets)
- Erecting hanging baskets, flags and visual safety check
- Assembling of tables / stalls / gazebos etc.
- General maintenance works, possibly to include painting, drilling and erecting furniture.
- Licensed disposal of general waste
A full specification is available for download: CPC tender information
The closing date for applications is: 12 noon on 2nd March. Completed applications must be received by email or post by this time.
It is proposed that the contract will run from 1st April 2020 until 31st March 2021.
Any questions or queries regarding this tender should be emailed to: email@example.com