Clayton Parish Council provides grant aid to local groups and organisations for deserving courses that add value and benefit to the local community. A full copy of the grant aid details is available here.
*Grant aid applications need to be submitted to the clerk at least 14 days prior to the meeting*
Here are some of the Grants that have been awarded in 2017-18
- Clayton Parish Church - £1950. For notice board and storage equipment.
- Clayton Community Cinema - £1366. Help with running costs
- Clayton Community Association - £3262. For help with installation of new central heating system.
- 1st Clayton Guides - £1550. Contribution towards summer activities.
- St Johns Toddler group. £500. Purchase set up equipment i.e tables/chairs etc
To apply for Grant Aid please complete the relevant application form below and submit to the Parish Council Clerk.
Parish Council Clerk
C/o Parish Council Office
Clayton Library, Clayton Lane, BD14 6AY