Internal Control (Finance) Committee
The Council shall consider and approve financial regulations drawn up by the Finance Committee and Responsible Financial Officer, which shall include detailed arrangements in respect of the following:
- the accounting records and systems of internal control;
- the assessment and management of financial risks faced by the Council;
- the work of the Internal Auditor and the receipt of regular reports from the Internal Auditor, which shall be required at least annually;
- the inspection and copying by Councillors and local electors of the Council’s accounts and/or orders of payments;
- procurement policies, including the setting of values for different procedures where the contract has an estimated value of less than £30,000 excluding VAT.
Meetings of the Internal Control Committee will commence in May 2016 following the appointment of a new council for the financial year 2016/17. Details of Agenda's and Minutes will appear below.
Meetings of the Finance Committee
Date Agenda Minutes Notes
23/08/2016 Agenda Minutes - approved 19/12/2016 Agenda Minutes - draft 03/04/2017 Agenda Minutes - draft 11/05/2017 Agenda Minutes - draft 05/06/2017 Agenda Minutes - draft 07/08/2017 Agenda Minutes - draft 09/01/2018 Agenda Minutes - approved 10/05/2018 Agenda Minutes - draft 02/07/2018 Agenda Minutes - approved 01/10/2018 Agenda Minutes - draft 13/12/2018 Agenda Minutes - approved 04/02/2018 Agenda Minutes - draft 08/04/19 Agenda